CRC & SRC met in Bratislava
The Slovak Rectors´ Conference organized a joint meeting of the Czech Rectors´ Conference ("CRC") and the SRC in June 6 - 7, 2019 in Bratislava. Rectors of Czech and Slovak universities meet regularly every two years in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. The aim of the meetings is to get acquainted with latest developments in the higher education sector in both countries, to maintain contacts and to promote academic cooperation.
A joint CRC and SRC meeting in 2019 was held at the premises of the Comenius University in Bratislava, which commemorates the 100th anniversary of its founding this year. Accompanying events were organized by the Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava and the Academy of Fine Arts in Bratislava, both commemorating the 70th anniversary.
- Program (in Slovak)
- Mikuláš Bek: Hodnocení kvality a institucionální akreditace vysokých škol ČR (in Czech)
- Marek Šmid: Procesy zabezpečovania kvality vysokoškolského vzdelávania v SR po r. 2018 (in Slovak)
- Karel Melzoch: Financování vysokých škol ČR (in Czech)
- Jiří Málek: Hodnocení výzkumu vysokých škol ČR (in Czech)
- Libor Vozár: Tretia misia vysokých škôl v SR (in Slovak)
- Ján Hančil: Spolupráce ČKR s Konferencemi rektorů zemí EU (in Czech)
- Marek Šmid: Zahraničné aktivity SRK (in Slovak)
- Conclussions (in Slovak)
- Press release (in Slovak)
- Media about the event (Správy RTVS 7.6.2019 19:00, minutáž 20:10, SME 7.6.2019, TA3 9.6.2019, webnoviny 7.6.2019) (in Slovak)
The event was funded by the SRC Institute, the Comenius University in Bratislava and the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the SR.
Photo: Tomáš Madeja (UNIBA)